After choosing us for treating your disease:
We will plan for your stay; you may only provide us with followings:
- Sending your medical records by email.The contact information is given at the end of this brochure.
- The consultant physician will be informed from your disease status and he/she will guide you during your travel and treatment, in addition we will take necessary action for your transfer from the airport.
Document required during your travel:
- All medical records and medicines you are using as well as Echo, MRI, CT scan and all medical tests and prescriptions provided for you in your country.
- Have all medication in carry-on luggage and be sure it is in its original container with the prescription label.
- If you have significant medical problems, carry an abbreviated copy of your medical records.
- Alert airlines in advance of special requirements.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.