The current location of Iranian painting, on the northwest side of the Golestan Palace, which today is known as the gallery and its upper floor in the name of the museum room, Hall Hi, or crowned hall, in fact, the building of the first n-Din Shah Qajar trip to Farang in the year (1252. (e) and his visit to museums of those countries, and his determination to create a more comprehensive museum that joins reality.
The design and architecture of the Museum Room (Hall hi or crowned), Mirror Hall, head of the house and the dock of their houses, namely the current Gallery and special Museum, by Haji Abolhassan Surto, Sani OL, and its construction with Mirza Yahya Khan Motamed-ol-Molk, was the minister of Construction.
Construction of this building was completed in 1255.
In 1346, due to holding the crowned ceremony of Mohammad Reza Shah and doing affairs related to the preparation of the building of the Golestan Palace for official ceremonies, the ceiling of the gallery was repaired and then the year 1374 operation the architecture began by connecting two parts of the south and north of this building to each other and by doing a detailed restoration that lasted two years, this section was opened as the “Golestan Palace Gallery” for the public visit.
Museum Gallery now includes two southern and northern parts:
The southern part, which is in fact part of the House Dock Hi, and in the past uses such as the room store of the museum, the office of the owner of the property and the home phone, is now dedicated to the screening of paintings mainly in the Qajar period and the 1990s.
Among these works are works of Professor Mirza Baba, Ahmad, Afshar, Ali Akbar Mozal-Dawlah, Abolhassan Khan Ghaffari (Sani ol-Molk), and uncle-ol-Molk… .
The northern part was also constructed at the time of the second Pahlavi and was dedicated to the headquarters of the Royal Guard House (the Barracks).
This section, which traces the works of the Qajar painters in its place, includes the expensive works of artists called the Professor Mahmoud Khan Saba (Malek-ol), Professor Mohammad Ghaffari Kashani (Kamal-Molk) and Ostad Mehdi
The museum is a part of the Pond House hi (at the same time as the construction of the north-west of the Golestan Palace, which in fact resulted from the determination of the Shah Qajar in order to make changes in the Royal Citadel after returning from the first Frangstan trip).
The architecture of this building was done by Haj Abolhassan Memar, he initially worked under the hand of Mohammad Hassan Khan Sani al-Dawlah in gardens and royal palaces, and, due to the talent and service and the design and creation of some interesting monuments such as the design and implementation of the hi-Mirror Hall in the Covenant of the Shah of the architect’s king, then was honored with the epithet of
The principal of the museum was Mirza Yahya Khan Motamed-ol-Molk (Secretary), Mr. Mirza Hossein Khan Sepah Salar (Sadr al-Din-Shah) and the groom of the Shah (the son of the Shah’s wife).
The building took place in the second Pahlavi period, and the walls and ceilings were in a very decorative way, and then took the Special museum.
The objects in this museum are of the most exquisite works rather than the remaining of the Qajar kings–which part of these objects are the component of the series of works, which have been once in the room of the Naser Shah Museum–which has either reached their pre-earned periods or have been purchased on behalf of the Kings and artists of their own age or by themselves or advocating.
Before construction of the hall, the house or the Crystal Hall was in place.
About the Crystal Hall that was counted as the monuments of Fath-Ali Shah in books and writings except a brief name and point of reference, it cannot be achieved a picture rather than the design and shape of the building it can be detected because the arabesque mirror is abundant or due to the installation of the Octagon Crystal Dock and the Chelcheragh that the emperor of Russia Alexander first was sent to Fath-Ali Shah This is called a crystal read Is.
At the time of Naser Shah, which, due to the ancient monuments of the citadel, often destroyed them in the reigned of new buildings, they would also ruin the hall and created a reigned in the name of a diamond, but apparently, the new hall had to be crystal on the same hall, and so they could not have the floor enough of other bluehost.
Because during the reign of Muzaffar Shah in the foundation of the Fluence Hall was in the building that a lot of repairs had been made on decorating and carving, and this is achieved from the theme of oval-shaped inscription in the hall facade front.
. A very high-work, oily painting and beauty Board of the Diamond Hall before the repairs and changes of the Covenant Muzaffar Shah by Abolhassan Khan (Yahya Khan, son of Abolhassan Khan Sani ol-Molk), which is now hung in the Golestan Palace in the hall hello to the wall.
Shams Alamare Mansion
The impact of the imagery of the European countries ‘ buildings and skyscrapers tends to be a tendency to create a monument such as Frangstan buildings in its capital to be able to watch the scenic city of Tehran and the landscape around the world.
Of course, the construction of this building as an important urban indicator is also not ignored by the construction of the Nasiriyah Street (Ibnekhaldun).
The construction of two towers is also shaped by the mirrors and paintings and stucco of the pavement, walls and ceilings, as the display of various methods of interior decorating of buildings in Iran is unparalleled.
This building was opened after the restoration of the master Mohammad Karim Pirnia, as well as refurbished early years in the Eighties for public visit.
It should be noted: the upper floors of the Shams Alamare mansion do not visit.
House Photo Museum
Previously among the pond of the house there was a marble pond and the water was flowing from the blue tile in it, and now to prevent the penetration of the moisture and the destruction of the building in years, the water flow is interrupted and water supply is impairing.
The kings of the Qajar period usually, if they were causal in the summer of Tehran and did not go to countryside, they also used the pond of the house.
According to, during Naser Shah in the pond House of this mansion (current House photo Museum) “A variety of beautiful poultry…. Had abandoned.
On the one side of the mansion, the nest and the cages and birds were brought to a lot of each other, and sometimes when they were given seed, the Shah came to watch, and with the Companions of the birds and their way of harvesting. ”
The museum presents a selection of Qajar photos along with its photographic instruments.
The place of the House museum after abundant restoration in current form.
. The album of the House of the Golestan Palace, the museum is a brief expression of the second collection after Royal England.
Nasir al-Din Shah has been interested in the photography fan, and the photos that he has taken along with the photographs that his hand is on the House museum has been exhibited.